TASSEI CUP 2019
Alternatively, print out an entry form and hand it in at the dojo.
Five reasons why we expect all students to participate:
1. The event gives students the opportunity to display their skills to family, peers and friends.
It is an outlet for all the effort and hard work put in at the dojo and it is fun and challenging.
2. Players are placed in divisions with students of a similar age and grade giving everyone an opportunity. White belts can attend.
3. All players receive a certificate of participation recognising their effort. Trophies and/or medals are awarded to place getters.
4. Our tournaments are specific to our Chito Ryu Karate Style and are a great opportunity to build relationships with students from other dojos.
5. Students learn through participation, gain confidence and achieve goals